Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dragon NaturallySpeaking (Week 13)

Today I finished up my work with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. I composed my two memos that were required. I used the technology of Dragon to write, edit, and complete those memos. I really enjoyed working with this software and would be anxious to use it in the workplace in the future. It was very interesting to see how well the program worked and understood my voice. I was very impressed with how well it worked. I have used voice recognition software in the past and was very frustrated with the amount of time it took to fix all the mistakes that the software misinterpreted. However, with Dragon, very few mistakes were made. Next week I will start on podcasting which should present an interesting change and new challenge to learn.

No comments: