Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Podcasting (Week 14)

This week I worked on podcasting. I have never done any sort of podcasting before and it was very interesting to have a try at it. I found the device, itself, extremely easy to use and was comfortable with it. I feel that this would be a great tool to use in the office place, especially during meetings, conferences, and other events with a lot of information. It would be helpful to have if your boss likes to dictate to you so that you could reference whatever areas you could not get in shorthand. Plus, I like that these can be saved to the computer forever for reference at later dates. I was apprehensive at first to try the podcasting because it can be a bit uncomfortable hearing your own voice. However, I was truly pleased to learn something new today and hope I have the opportunity to podcast in the future.

No comments: